Insulation products are divided into glass vacuum insulated containers and stainless steel vacuum insulated containers in terms of materials. The former are commonly used in thermos, insulated lunch boxes, glass-lined thermos cups, etc., and the latter is mainly stainless steel thermos cups. Regardless of the small mouth, big mouth, portable, desktop seat type, the purchase method has similarities, the specific product is slightly modified according to the specific situation. Now I will give a brief introduction on the selection of stainless steel vacuum flask and glass vacuum flask.
The following identification methods can be used for stainless steel vacuum flasks:
(1) Simple identification method for heat preservation performance: Pour boiling water into the thermos cup and turn the cork or lid clockwise for 2-3 minutes and then touch the outer surface of the cup body with your hand. If the cup (pot) body has obvious warming phenomenon , Especially the lower part of the cup body heats up, indicating that the product has lost its vacuum and cannot achieve a good insulation effect, and the lower part of the insulated cup is always cool. Misunderstanding: Some people use their ears to determine whether there is a sizzling sound to determine its insulation performance, and the ears cannot hear whether it is vacuum.
(2) Sealing performance identification method: After adding water to the cup (pot), tighten the cork or lid in a clockwise direction, place the cup (pot) flat on the table, and there should be no water seeping; the cup (pot) lid is The screwing in and out of the cup mouth should be flexible and there is no gap. Fill a glass of water upside down for four or five minutes, or shake it vigorously a few times to verify the leak.
(3) Plastic parts identification method: Food-grade new plastic features: small smell, bright surface, no burrs, long service life and not easy to aging. The characteristics of ordinary plastics or recycled plastics: big smell, dark color, many burrs, plastics are easy to age and break easily. This will not only affect the service life, but also affect the sanitation of drinking water.
(4) Simple identification method for capacity: The depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the outer shell (the difference is 16-18mm), and the capacity is in line with the nominal value. Some domestic brands cut corners and make up for the missing weight of the material. Add sand and cement blocks to it. Misunderstanding: A heavier cup (pot) is not necessarily good.
(5) Simple identification method for stainless steel materials: There are many specifications of stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The material that meets this standard is a green product that meets the national food-grade standard and is anti-rust. ,preservative. Ordinary stainless steel cups (pots) are whitish or dark in color. If they are immersed in 1% salt water for 24 hours, rust spots will occur. Some of the elements contained in them exceed the standard and directly endanger human health.
(6) The appearance recognition method of the cup. First, check whether the inner and outer bladder surfaces are uniformly polished, whether there are bruises and scratches; second, whether the mouth welding is smooth and consistent, which is related to whether the feeling of drinking water is comfortable; third, whether the internal seal is tight, Whether the screw plug matches the cup body; look at the cup mouth, the rounder the better.
(7) Check the cup label and other accessories. See if the product name, capacity, caliber, manufacturer's name and site, the standard number used, the method of use, and the precautions in use are marked. A manufacturer that values quality will strictly abide by the relevant national standards and express its product performance.
Customers should also pay attention when choosing products, not just look at the appearance, but also pay attention to whether the manual is an insulation product. Now some products are novel and generous in appearance, very similar to thermal insulation products, but they do not have thermal insulation properties. For example, there is a "wonderful cup" with a grass-green body, exquisite shape, smooth lines, and comfortable feel. The product does not deceive consumers, because the manual clearly states that it can be "warm hands in winter, not hot in summer". Consumers can only blame their own eyes.
When we buy glass thermos bottles, we can also use the following identification methods:
Check that the silver coating of the heat preservation container is uniform and not peeling off. Unscrew the base, and the vacuum exhaust port below is intact.
Matters needing attention when using thermos cups (pots, bottles):
The thermos cup cannot hold fruit juice, milk, green tea or carbonated drinks for a long time. It needs to be washed thoroughly with a neutral detergent when it is used for the first time.
Avoid collisions and impacts during use to avoid damaging the cup or plastic, causing insulation failure or water leakage. Use appropriate force when tightening the screw plug, and do not rotate it excessively to avoid failure of the screw plug. When drinking coffee, tea or beverages frequently, the inner liner will change color. This is normal, and it can be removed with a toothbrush dipped in toothpaste.