There are many ways to remove the scale on the thermos. Some people say using vinegar or toothpaste.
Here are the specific methods:
can be soaked in appropriate amount of vinegar and water to make it slowly dissolve, because the scale is alkaline, which will drive away the annoying scale. Every family uses a kettle, and every family cares about limescale. For this reason, several simple and easy methods to remove scale are recommended, so try.
1. Descaling by boiling potato in a kettle: Put more than half a kettle of potato in the new kettle, fill up the water, boil the potato, and boil the water in the future so that scale will not accumulate. But be careful not to scrub the inner wall of the kettle after boiled sweet potatoes, otherwise the descaling effect will be lost. For old kettles that are already full of scale, after using the above method once or twice, not only the original scale will gradually fall off, but also can play a role in preventing the accumulation of scale.
2. Descale with baking soda: When boiling water with a scaled aluminum kettle, put 1 teaspoon of baking soda and boil for a few minutes to remove the scale.
3. Removal of scale from boiled eggs: A pot of boiling water will hardly remove scale after a long time. If you use it to boil eggs twice, you will get the desired effect.
4. Potato peel descaling: A thin layer of scale will build up after the aluminum pot or pot is used for a period of time. Put the potato skins inside, add appropriate amount of water, boil, and cook for about 10 minutes to remove.
5. Thermal expansion and contraction to remove the scale: Put the empty kettle on the stove to boil the water in the scale, and burn it until the bottom of the kettle has cracks or when the bottom of the kettle has a "bang", remove the kettle and quickly pour in cold water , Or wrap the handle and spout with a rag, hold it with both hands, and quickly sit the boiled kettle in cold water (do not let water pour into the kettle). Repeat 2 to 3 times, the scale on the bottom of the pot will fall off due to thermal expansion and contraction.
6. Descale with vinegar: If the kettle has scale, put a few equal parts of vinegar into the water and boil it for one or two hours to remove the scale. If the main component of the scale is calcium sulfate, pour the soda ash solution into a kettle to boil it to remove the scale.
7. Mask to prevent scale accumulation: Put a clean mask in the kettle. When boiling water, the scale will be absorbed by the mask.
8. Magnetization: Put a magnet in the pot, not only does not accumulate dirt, the boiling water is magnetized, but also has the effect of preventing constipation and pharyngitis.
Our company produces stainless steel vacuum flask, vacuum vacuum flask, ceramic vacuum flask, children vacuum flask, office cup, bullet vacuum flask, travel pot and other products.